Monday, May 26, 2008

Leadership Talk






Leadership By Example


Currently, I am the Founding President of Persatuan Wanita Dalam Urustadbir & Teknologi Malaysia | Women in Governance & Technology Association of Malaysia (WIGTA)

I started utilizing the internet since the history of this communication medium started in Malaysia in the early 90s.

It is a wonderful journey, path and life phases I come across. From geocities.com till present google.com, I have thoroughly learned about the technology transformation and innovation. I started using yahoo.com as tools of electronic mails and networking plus blogspot.com to publicize my small and medium enterprise.

Technology moves rapidly. As a woman in mid 50s this year I have reformed myself from a person using paper and pen in 1994 to becoming smartphones addiction for business, work and networking purposes this year, 2023.

The passion in education, technology children and women have brought me this far. Alhamdulillah, I am blessed to witness the technology transformation which involves me, my spouse, my children and country that I live now.

I love to see changes. Thus, sharing new ideas, policies, decision, digital communication and technology with the society and network is my dream.

2023 is my lucky year. My biography will be published in the encyclopedia called ‘Successful People in Malaysia 5th Edition’. Finally my services since 1991 in the community work is recognized and honored. Appreciation goes to my husband, children and parents. I thank all who have worked with me and support our collaboration under the flag of WIGTA.

Thank you for the honor and recognition, Britishpedia!





No comments:

KELAS MATEMATIK ONLINE

  KELAS MATEMATIK ONLINE Ibu Bapa & Pelajar, Kelas telah bermula, hantar permohonan dan mendaftar semula sekarang. Kelas Matematik Onl...